- ½ cup skim milk
- ⅓ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 cup fresh diced pineapple
- 3 Tbsp sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cup of oats (I used Quaker baking quick oats)
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites (1/4 cup liquid egg whites is what I use)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 12 hole regular sized muffin tin.
- In a large bowl whisk together egg, egg whites and sugar. Stir in vanilla, milk and applesauce and mix well.
- Mix in your oats, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Fold in your diced pineapple and coconut.