- 2 tablespoons of light butter
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- Parsley flakes for garnish
- 1 cup(s) fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup(s) white self-rising flour
- 12 slice(s) turkey pepperoni
- 3 sticks Trader Joe’s Organic Light string cheese
- 1oz parmesan cheese
- Mix the greek yogurt and self rising flour in a medium size bowl until the dough starts to form. Cut the dough into 12 equal pieces.
- Take one piece of dough and press each half into a circle with your thumb.
- Place a pepperoni, and 1 cube of mozzarella on each dough.
- Source Blog>>https://www.recipe-diaries.com/pizza-bombs/